Start your career with AXA Health
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Company: AXA Health
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time, 37.5 hours a week on a rota basis, compensated with a generous shift allowance.
Salary: £22,000 - £26,775 (Including 5% Shift Allowance)
Location: Hybrid – Royal Tunbridge Wells
About AXA Health:
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big. AXA Health is the UK healthcare specialist for the AXA Group. Whatever our customers’ health goals, we help them get there. That could be getting someone physio for an injury that’s holding them back or finding them the right specialist to take their treatment forward.
Our team are experts in their fields: from experienced cancer nurses to pioneering data analysts; from our highly respected customer service team to our wide-ranging in-house team of clinicians. We all work together to be the best we can be.
What to expect:
You’ll joining our expanding team of Customer Service Advisors who are the face of AXA Health. We’re looking for individuals with a ‘Know You Can’ mindset to provide the best possible experience for our members.
Upon starting with AXA Health you’ll benefit from fully supportive training, which will give you the skills and confidence to perform in your role from day 1.
Your day-to-day activities would include:
- Answering calls from people going through various health problems, from physio to cancer treatment and advising them on their claim.
- You may need to decline a customer request too. This will involve using judgement to take responsibility for gathering information and finding out answers.
- Putting your customer’s interests at the heart of every decision you make.
What’s in it for you?
At AXA Health we’re adopting a hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and one of our workplace hubs in a way that works best for them, their team, and our customers.
You’ll also have access to our range of benefits:
- Competitive salary package which includes 5% Shift Allowance
- 25 Days Annual Leave in addition to Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 additional days leave or sell up to 3 days leave.
- Performance related annual bonus of approximately 5.5% of annual salary
- Salary reviews every 6 months as you progress through our development framework
- Contributory pension scheme (Up to 12% Employer Contributions)
- Life Assurance up to 10 x Annual Salary
- AXA Employee discounts
- Gym Benefits
What we’re looking for:
- Strong team player with a friendly and approachable manner.
- A genuine desire to help others and possess a strong willingness to learn.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, you'll be comfortable managing multiple priorities.
- Great IT Skills with the ability to navigate multiple applications.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
No previous experience is required. If you're looking to start a career, make a sector change or are looking to enter a head office environment from customer facing or retail environment, we'd love to hear from you!
AXA Health are an equal opportunity employer with a culture of trust and respect, where everyone belongs. We are Disability Confident Leaders, Stonewall Diversity Champions and have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women in 2022.
If you require any adjustments to assist you in your recruitment journey, please contact us at AXA.Health@reed.com