Customer Service Advisor – Health Insurance
Royal Tunbridge Wells | Bristol | Glasgow | Ipswich - Hybrid Working Available
Salary: £20,918 - £25,597 (inc. 5% shift allowance)
Are you someone with a passion for health and wellbeing, who cares about making people feel good? Are you a great communicator, a good listener, confident and positive in all that you do? If so, you could be a perfect fit for a career with AXA Health.
About AXA Health
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big. AXA Health is the UK healthcare specialist for the AXA Group. Whatever our customers’ health goals, we help them get there. That could be getting someone physio for an injury that’s holding them back or finding them the right specialist to take their treatment forward. Our team are experts in their fields: from experienced cancer nurses to pioneering data analysts; from our highly respected customer service team to our wide-ranging in-house team of clinicians. We all work together to be the best we can be.
About the role
Our Customer Service Advisors are the face of AXA Health, and we’re expanding our remarkable team. We’re looking for individuals with a ‘Know You Can’ mindset to provide the best possible experience for our members. At AXA Health we’re adopting a hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and one of our workplace hubs in a way that works best for them, their team, and our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
Induction & Training
- Our current induction dates are as follows: 3rd October, 10th October, 17th October, 24th October, 31st October, 7th November, 14th November.
- You’ll benefit from fully supportive training, which will give you the skills and confidence to perform in your role from day 1.
Reward & Benefits
- Competitive salary package including a 5% shift allowance
- Salary is reviewed every 6 months as you progress though development framework
- Performance related annual bonus of approximately 5.5% of annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
If you’re interested in this Customer Service Advisor role at AXA Health, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
AXA Health are an equal opportunity employer with a culture of trust and a respect, where everyone belongs. If you require any adjustments to assist you in your recruitment journey, please email AXA.Health@reed.com.